Sunday, July 15, 2012

Getting back to it

I've been away from blogging and crafting for a while now. There has been so much going on that I just stopped crafting all together, which I didn't want to do. I really miss being creative and taking part in challenges, which is why I decided to get back into the crafting world.
Here is my first card, not my best work, but it's a start. I'm entering it in the Mojo Monday Challenge (we had to use a sketch) and the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge (we had to use lots of dots).

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:



I know I need more work to try and get to the level I left off, but I'm going to try and get back into the groove of things.

Thanks,
Maxine Rebeles

1 Comment:

Amanda R said...

Adorable card, this is one of my fav images. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...