Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tea for Two

I created these for an upcoming "Back to School" event. I'm going to put candy and other goodies inside the Teapots and then the person/persons can give them to a teacher or someone of their choice. I got the Teapot designs from SVG cuts, and it is called Tea for You and Me. Both the stamps I used are Kraftin' Kimmie's stamps, but I don't remember the release name. I know there was a collection of tea stamps though and I hadn't found a reason to use them. 

This is my first set, which I am entering in Craft Your Days Away (we had to use dollies and lace) and I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday

Here is my set:

 Here is a close up of the card:

Here is my second set, which I am submitting to Delightful Sketches (we had to use Bling and Bows). I used the same sketch from Mojo Monday

Here is the set:

Here is a close up of the card:

Here is the finished inside of the card:

I completely forgot the sentiment on the yellow circle, but I figured whoever wins the set can put whatever they'd like in there. 

Thanks,
Maxine

2 Comments:

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

What a amazing set you made. I love it. :)) the pink set is my favorite. :)) thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How fabulous are these! Love those teapots, thanks so much for entering your blue set into our Bling and Bows Challenge at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...