Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wags 'n Whiskers & Delightful Sketches Challenges

The challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers is to try a new technique, and the challenge over at Delightful Sketches is to use the theme Dog Days of Summer (or just Summer colors).

Here is my card: 

Here is the finished inside:

The technique I used was double embossing. I messed it up the first time, but got the hang of it the second time around. What you basically do is use cardboard on your embossing folder to have a shape that isn't embossed while the rest of the cardstock is embossed. I used the ball ribbon around the shape to give it more definition, and I used the pink circle paper to go with the ribbon on the front of the card. 

Thank you,
Maxine 

1 Comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Maxine - love your card with the strong colours - I must remember that embossing technique - I have used it, but ages ago.
Blessings
Maxine

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...